- Synergistic Kinesiology – Code of Ethics
- Synergistic Kinesiology – Tips for a Career, Job or Earning a Living as a Kinesiologist
- Synergistic Kinesiology – History of Kinesiology
- Synergistic Kinesiology – How Can I Learn Kinesiology on My Own?
- Synergistic Kinesiology – 3 Day Timetable
- Results Reported by Clients of Stephanie Relfe After 2-3 sessions of Kinesiology
- What is Kinesiology and Muscle Testing?
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is not medical science or medical advice. This information is not backed up by scientific evidence. This is just for your information. This information and these products have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, pain, injury, deformity, or physical or mental condition. Results are not typical. Individual results may vary. Because every person's situation is different , the author of this article will not be held responsible for any negative results which come from reading or acting upon the information in this article. Use at your own risk. We make no medical claims for any products, nor do we sell them or offer them for the treatment for any ailment.
Disclosure: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Copyright ©Stephanie Relfe 2015 -3000
Up to 1/3 of this article, or parts of this article,may be copied as long as no alterations are made, you mention and link to www.Relfe.com